Bio Genie Renfrewshire, Inverclyde & Stirlingshire
Touchless disinfection – new cleaning technology for a new pathogen era
Reduce the risk of sickness caused by workspace hygiene and create a ‘worry-free’ working environment.
Ensure workspace and desktop equipment are virus and bacteria free – unchecked and multiple viruses and bacteria can remain active for hours.
Encourage safe working practices and demonstrate your commitment through rigorous cleanliness programmes for a happier work place.
- Commercial & Manufacturing
- Warehouse & Storage
- Trucking & Transport
- Healthcare & Dental
- Care Homes
- Schools & Academies
- Restaurants & Catering
- Retail Showrooms
- Fitness Clubs
- End Tenancy
- Emergency Services
5 Bio Clean Disinfection Solutions from 1-1000 personnel
- 1: Chemical Supply
- 2: Cleaning Team
- 3: Fogging Service
- 4: Fogging Service via your own HVAC (Air Conditioning)
- 5: Fogging Self Service (Equipment Rental)
Level 1 – Bio Clean: Self Service
For our Self Service solutions, we provide workspaces with ‘chemical only’ supplies for organisations to implement their own cleaning programmes:
- Bio Clean 3 solution provided in 750ml trigger spray bottle.
- Bacteria/pathogen killing chemical formula with Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver - 3% dilution rate for safe operation.
- For use within localised workspaces such as desk clusters, break out areas, meeting places and canteens.
- Guidance and appropriate messaging provided for instruction and frequency of use.
- Combine with Clean Genie 73% alcohol hand gel for optimal cleansing.
- Delivered as a ‘one-off purchase’ or as part of a managed service maintenance programme with scheduled deliveries to replenish supplies.
Level 2 – Bio Clean: Cleaning Team
For our Bio Clean Cleaning Team solutions, our team will visit, Bio Clean and test report your workspaces on an agreed time plan:
- Enhance your own infection control and prevention strategies with intense Bio Clean services by trained Bio Clean operatives.
- Use of our Bio Clean 3 solution featuring bacteria/pathogen killing chemical formula with Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver - 3% dilution rate for safe operation.
- Workplace-wide or focus on high-contact areas within the working environment.
- Focal areas may include door handplates, desks/work stations, IT & Telecoms equipment, communal areas and printing stations.
- Frequency and depth of Bio Clean determined through onsite survey and facility management discussions.
- Phased zonal Adenosine Tri Phosphate (ATP) snap test reporting using swab tests to agreed areas. Via a hand-held computer, the ATP tests provide ‘bacterial viability’ data for ongoing monitoring of cleaniness levels throughout your working environment. Printed outputs of the report certification can be displayed onsite for employee peace of mind.
Level 3 – Bio Clean: Fogging Service
Provided by our Bio Clean team, our large-scale fogging service delivers ‘whole room’ touchless cleansing:
- Intense level enhancement of your existing infection control and prevention strategies, providing an onsite BIO fogging service for wide-reaching and ‘out of touch’ coverage.
- Use of our Bio Clean GBM 5 solution featuring bacteria/pathogen killing chemical formula with Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver - 5% dilution rate requiring Bio Clean operatives to use full PPE equipment.
- Frequency expectation - typically monthly or quarterly basis to deliver 99.9999% efficacy on all stated bacteria and pathogens.
- Recommended for larger volumetric areas such as hospital wards, call centres, class/lecture rooms and environments with out of reach aspects.
- Routine large-scale fogging will provide the broadest protection for people within an enclosed work space.
Level 4 – Bio Clean: Fogging Service via HVAC (Air Conditioning)
Bio Clean large-scale fogging service solutions through HVAC air conditioning ducting for ongoing bacteria and pathogen elimination delivering ‘whole building’ control and prevention:
- For large organisations that have 100’s employees, service users or customers in a single location spread over several floors.
- Requires access to a sealed air-conditioning ducting system, liaising with your HVAC systems engineers as necessary.
- Employing specially adapted fogging technology that works in conjunction with air conditioning systems, by installing special access panels and using our docking collar to connect and deliver our Bio Clean chemical solution.
- Intense level enhancement of your existing infection control and prevention strategies, providing an onsite BIO fogging service for wide-reaching whole building and ‘out of touch’ coverage.
- Use of our Bio Clean GBM 20 solution featuring bacteria/pathogen killing chemical formula with Hydrogen Peroxide and Silver - 20% dilution rate. Use of GBM 20 is usually performed at night or over a weekend to minimise chemical exposure to people.
- Bio Clean GBM 20 will kill all pathogens within AC ducting along with airborne pathogens.
Level 5 – lease or rental of Bio Fogging equipment
Large-scale fogging service delivering ‘whole room’ touchless cleansing – equipment and chemical solutions supply only:
- Full provision via outright procurement, lease or rental of Bio Fogging equipment.
- Chemical solutions provided on a one-off or managed service basis.
- Onsite training for your own operatives or nominated users (e.g existing cleaning contractor).
The Genie Bio Clean system
The Genie Bio Clean system uses an innovative patented and approved 2-point hydrogen peroxide based cleaning solution. The ground breaking, vapour spraying devices provide proven and effective results against today’s disinfection challenges.
99.9999% efficacy in under one minute without posing any risk to plants, humans or animals.
List of Tested Pathogens up to now - includes:
- Acinetobacter lwoffii
- Acinetobacter spec
- Adenovirus human type
- Adenovirus type 5
- Aerobic/anaerobic germs, fungi
- Alternaria (Post Harvest Loss)
- Ameobae (Dauerform/Cyste)
- Amoebae species
- Aspergillus niger
- Avian Influenza Virus
- Bacillus (Aerob Sporoform)
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bacillus cereus (Spores)
- Bacillus circulans (incl. Spores)
- Bacillus Koch/MycoBacterium tbc
- Bacillus licheniformis (Spores)
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus Subtilis (Spores)
- Bacterias in Culture Medium (hor sol)
- Botrytis (Post Harvest Loss)
- Bovines Enterovirus
- Candida albicans
- Candida stell
- Citrobacter freundii
- Clostridium sporogenes
- Coliformal germs
- Cryptosporidium parvum Oozysten
- ECBO Bovines Enterovirus
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterococcus Faecium (VRE, resistant)
- Enterococcus hirae
- Enterococcus hirae (with exposure)
- Enterovirus polio
- Escherichia coli
- Felines Calicivirus/Norovirus (Spray)
- FMD/MKS Virus (with exposure)
- Fungus (Aspergillus niger?)
- Fusarium (Post Harvest Loss)
- Geotrichum (Post Harvest Loss)
- Geotrichum candidum
- H5N1 Influenza A/Bird Flu
- Hansenia spor.
- Hepatitis B HBV (with exposure)
- Hepatitis C
- Influenza A
- Influenza A (H5N1, H5, H7, H9) Bird Flu
- Klebsiella oxytoca
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Lactobacillus brevis
- Lactobacillus lindneri
- Lactobacillus sp
- Legionella pneumophilia
- Listeria monocytogenes
- Listeria monocytogenes/inoqua
- Micrococci marine sp
- Micrococcus luteus
- Moraxella spp
- MRSA (Staphylococcus aureus)
- Mucor (Post Harvest Loss)
- Mycobacterium phlei
- MycoBacterium tuberculosis
- Neisseria meningitidis
- Newcastle Disease
- Norovirus (feline Calicivirus) (Spray)
- Orthopoxvirus vaccinia
- Parvovirus Gans
- Pediococcus damnosus
- Penicillium (Post Harvest Loss)
- Penicillium roqueforti
- Pichia membranaefaciens
- Poliovirus type 1
- Proteus mirabillis
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Biofilm)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa (with exposure)
- Pseudomonas fluorescens
- Pseudomonas spec
- Saccharomyces carlsbergensis
- Saccharomyces cervisiae
- Saccharomyces uvarum
- Salmonella enterica
- Salmonella spec
- Salmonella typhi
- Salmonella typhimurium
- Staphylococcus agalactiae
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus MRSA
- Staphylococcus faecium
- Staphylococcus marcescens
- Streptococcus faecalis
- Swine Fever Virus
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Vibrio cholerae
- Vibrio parahaemolyticus
- Yersinia pestis
- Zygosaccharomyces ferm